Sunday, April 19, 2009

Journey Ladies



On Saturday morning I had a wonderful treat! I had the pleasure of attending one of the many groups of bible studies that meets throughout New Orleans. This was the Women of the Bible group. We had a great study and discussion on 2 fascinating ladies of the Old Testament - Sarai & Hagar. Margaret-Mary did a wonderful job leading us in a very vibrant conversation. I was so impressed with must how much these ladies know their Bible! I love spending time with fellow sisters of the word! I think we all went home with a little more wisdom than when we arrived. I think we all hope that we can learn from Sarai's mistakes and trust God more with our lives and let Him be in control and wait on His timing to reveal His plan for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment