Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hang Time with Daddy

I love that my husband is a Pastor!  I love that he puts God first in his life.  I love that we can share our faith together.  There are some parts of his job that indeed are difficult and are not always comfortable... but one of my favorite things about his job is that we can go up to "Daddy's Office" and John can love on his kids - even if just for a moment.

This week we have a mission trip here from Ohio.  They are literally transforming our church as well as encouraging us in our work here in New Orleans.  They are such a blessing to us right now!  Yesterday we went up there to see all that they are doing and John was able to share a precious moment with JP while they played the guitar together.

I was really a very special moment.  I know John treasures these times with the kids.  It's such a wonderful thing to see and I just had to take a moment to share it with you.

What do you think... Preacher or Music Minister - which one is in his future?

A Mommy can dream right?

3 comments:

  1. Where from Ohio is the group from? I live in SW Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dream big!! I say he can do both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love the guitar. I have a violin & cello player in the house, but we want a guitar player too! Very nice blog~ I look forward to reading more posts.

    ReplyDelete