Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where did the time go?

Okay, Okay - everyone keeps telling me that these days of small children are just going to fly by!  Sometimes I'm not so sure they are right....

But this morning as I'm remembering the day Jordan was born - 6 years ago today - I feel exactly that!  I remember every detail of that day as if it happened yesterday!  And then I blink and she's 6 years old, asking me questions about songs on the radio and what makes a car work (oh my!). 

She's become my little helper and I love it!  I know that this is only a glimpse of the days to come... I'm catching a vision of us cooking holiday meals together, shopping together, and so many other fun things.  Jordan - you just keep doing what you're doing, learning, growing, loving your family, friends and your God and you'll tackle this thing called LIFE just fine!

This week is birthday week - next week is Kindergarten Graduation. 
Stay tuned for lots of fun photos of it all!

1 comment:

  1. I know isn't it amazing how fast they grow. My boys Matthew (25) and Peter (23) I can remember like it was yetersday when matthew was 2 years old and wanted to send his baby brother back. Peter was a sick child when he was a baby-lots of crying. Now my Matthew is a step dad to Bailey and doing a great job of it.

    ReplyDelete